Home surveillance help

Hello,

I would like to modulate video feeds from some door cameras such that
they can be viewed on any tv in the house.  I'm not sure of the
best/correct equipment needed though.  Any help the group can provide
will be greatly appreciated.

Here is my current configuration.
Open House wiring panel in the wiring closet.
2 Open House Channel Plus 532-230 RG6 Splitter/Combiner for TV
distribution.
1 Eagle Aspen 3-in 4-out multiswitch. 2 LNB inputs used for satellite.
4 outputs direct to the TVs.  The antenna input is not used.

2 home runs of RG6 to each tv.  One run is used for DirecTv.
Cat 5 run to the front door and both rear doors.
RG6 and power run to an under eave location above the garage.

I am thinking about using the Open House H722 camera at each of the
doors, since they accept Cat 5.
Is the black and white version adequate for an entry, or should I get
color?
I'm not sure what type of camera to mount under the roof.  It will be
aimed at the entrance to the back yard.  Any suggestions?  Black/white
or color?

For the Open House cameras, I think I need an Open House H512 modulator
to convert from Cat 5 to video.
Do I need one per camera?  Space may be limited, so it would be nice to
only need 1.

Assuming all of the above gets worked out, how do I combine the feeds
from all 4 cameras such that they can be used as an input to either the
antenna input on the multiswitch or the Channel Plus splitter/combiner?

Thanks for the help.