Re: MUX serial remote control

I thought you already had an Ocelot.

There are other possible solutions as this is a rather common need with home
theater enthusiasts.

     http://www.celadon.com/infrared_receivers_main.htm
     http://www.xantech.com/newprod/irs232a.htm

There may be others. Those are just the ones I can recall off the top of my
head. They may cost more and offer less than the Ocelot. I think Xantech
limits it to their own IR codes.

There are some limits on the number and length of the Ocelot's ASCII
strings. You probably should study the manual and ask specific questions on
ADI's forums before committing.