Re: Napco HA eprom version

In answer to your question, I worked on a P9600 system a few weeks ago.
 While there have been a few tweaks to the firmware, the panel is
essentially the same as it was several years ago when I sold my alarm
company. Although I no longer install for a living I still help friends
and neighbors when asked.  Without a Florida license any work I do now
is for free.  You should try installing sometime, Frank.  It's fun
learning a new skill.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurgtlarAlarms.com