Re: careful with that automated lite!

Bill Kearney wrote:

> > Oh please, take your bullshit elsewhere Frank.
>

> Tsk!!  I wasn't asking you.  You just gotta "horn in" on every
> conversation don'tcha??

This is hilarious coming from the guy who's famous for trying to gore Bob
Bass in *every* message possible.  Preach one thing, practice another.

I watched the Wizard of Oz with the younguns this weekend.  I could easily
see FO as the Wicked Witch of the West: "I'll have those precious ruby
slippers of Bob Bass if it's the last thing I do! Fly my pretties!"  Cue
flying monkey music . . .

>Do you listen on the extension when your wife's
> on the phone too??

Oy!  Poor FO just doesn't get it, does he?  He's peeing in the community
pool,
pretending he's not standing in a bright yellow cloud of whiz.

--
Bobby G.