Re: Dave Houston....I need your help!

 > a keypadlinc that somehow shuts off a device on
> it's own! It is a keypadlinc 6 with a built in dimer.
> The dimmer is controlling my porch lights, while the 4
> middle buttons control other exterior lighting as well
> as my landscape transformers that are mounted in my garage.

Does the porch light go off on it's own or just the transformers?

What about the "other exterior lighting"?

If you disconnect the keypadlinc for several days do the transformers
stay on?

Is the keypadlinc on the same phase as the photocell and transformers?

How are the switches on the 6308 photocell set?

Are you SURE the photocell is not getting hit by a light bright enough
to make it think it is daylight in the middle of the night?

What kind of X-10 outlets are you using and how are their switches set?

What other X-10 equipment do you have connected?

Any X-10 motion sensors?

Are you sure the power to the X-10 outlets is stable? A plug in clock
can be useful to check for power interruptions.

As Dave pointed out this is a case where a X-10 data logger is very
useful. Your Elk meter is great but it does not tell you what valid X-10
commands are zipping around your house over an extended time period.