Re: Dave Houston....I need your help!

I'm not sure how much help I can offer. I'm not a fan of any pre-Insteon
*Linc device but I doubt the KeypadLinc is the culprit.

Do you have a PC interface that can log the commands on the powerline? In
most cases like the one you describe there are no commands logged. The lack
of PLC activity points to spikes or brownouts directly affecting the chip in
the device that controls the problem light. Furnace blower motors may be the
source of such spikes and they will not register on the ESM1.

When there is PLC activity that coincides with the incidents, it's often
evidence of PLC collisions resulting in a valid code.