Re: Anyone Know Where to Find...

The FCC puts severe limits on the power that can be used by devices to
transmit data. They are limited to 1/2 the power allowed for things like
handheld RF remotes (e.g. HR12A Palmpad). 75-100' line-of-sight is probably
near max for devices that are following FCC Part 15 rules. Many of these use
433.92MHz which is subject to the FCC limits (but for which CE allows much,
much higher power in Europe).

You can probably improve this significantly with a better antenna and a
preamp on the receiving end. See the thread on improving RF range from a few
days back to get an idea of how much this helps.

I don't know whether anyone makes devices that use the 902-928MHz ISM band
for this but that band does not have restrictions on data transmissions
(which was probably a factor for Insteon choosing this band).