Re: Smarthome Insteon Translator

http://www.smarthomepro.com/2414x.html Interesting possibilities. Would this
integrate well with a Powerlinc module?

Then I find http://www.smarthomepro.com/2814ub.html which seems to be a
slight variation (no pass-thru plug) and TIMER only software.  I've heard
they are having trouble coming out with Smarthome Manager V2 ... maybe in
Q1?  So I wonder if this is an interim measure?

Also offered for a few months is http://www.smarthome.com/1411cu.html with
software that has to run on a computer.  The timers and program can't be
downloaded to the interface and run independently

These seem to be three types of interfaces that ideally could be combined
into one?!  I wait with baited breath for Smarthome Manager V2.