Smarthome Insteon Translator

A couple of months ago I suggested that Smarthome offer an X10 to
Insteon translator to work with "legacy" controllers like the Stargate
and sent them messages to that effect.  Happily, they have announced
just such a product that will be available soon. It will be Smarthome
stock number 2414X and priced at $100. While I never had a reply to my
messages I'm sure that they already had this item in the works to bring
it out so fast.
 I am looking forward to its release and I think this will be the item
that sways me toward Insteon as opposed to UPB or Zigbee.  I'll order
the translator and some modules and place the modules in some trouble
spots. If they pass muster it's bye-bye X10!