Success! Re: How to best Expand RF Range

Okay.. sorry for asking first and thinking things through later.  I
figured this out myself, and the results are nothing short of stellar!

I'm running the coax directly to my antenna mast in the attic and am,
so far, very, very please with the results.

I can now walk anywhere throughout 4,200 sq ft on two floors and
activate any module in the house!

David... Thank you for sharing your great knowledge and for exhibiting
patience with those of us learning about the possibilities of X10.

Regards,
Joe