Re: How to best Expand RF Range

Dave... this is really excellent stuff! I'm a tinkerer/hack and these
instructions are perfect for people like myself who know just enough
to get into trouble.

 I have a couple of quick questions...
1. What kind of "average" range increase will this modification
provide?  If I have current range of 25', will this boost me to
50'...75'...more?

2. This may be a really "out there" question but:  I have a 30' tv
antenna in the attic of the house (yes: I refuse to pay for
television) and the house is wired with coax.  There is also an
amplifier mounted on the antenna mast.

Can I simply plug my modified CM15A into the existing antenna system
and enjoy the desired results?

Thanks again!
Joe