Re: X10 RF Link Command Translater

"Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>We're back from the airport short one bag.  There was a gate switch, and
>apparently some of the bags weren't told.  USAir says it should arrive by
>midnight.

Years ago before I became disabled I averaged about 2 flights per day. In
the years before the name change, frequent flyers referred to them as "All
Agony Airlines".

>This CM15A is still socketed.

Good. There have been a few without sockets but there was no clear pattern
as far as the date code stickers. Maybe they just were out of sockets those
weeks.