Re: X10 RF Link Command Translater

news:43ae0dbe.84975354@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You can use a small isolation transformer with the RR501 antenna. Then it
> can be replaced with a better one without creating a shock hazard. The
Toko
> B7T-456DS-1012 will work. And www.minicircuits.com has some small
> 50-ohm SMD isolation transformers.
>
> I fear when you open your CM15A you may find they no longer socket that
> µC either.

Hi Dave,

We're back from the airport short one bag.  There was a gate switch, and
apparently some of the bags weren't told.  USAir says it should arrive by
midnight.

The isolation transformer sounds like a safe way to make the mod if
necessary.  I don't recommend the ceramic cap mod because I've seen a few go
low resistance over the years.

This CM15A is still socketed.

Jeff