Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

Maybe not 'throw away' but I can't see investing any substantial new effort
at this point. Any new developments would be better spent elsewhere. It
would kind of be like creating a better 8-track tape at this point. It might
really be a better 8-track tape, but the world has moved beyond it.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com