Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

Square D or Cutler-Hammer Eaton was making panels with integral current
sensors (hard wired output) but I think they've discontinued them. Probably
not a big enough market to keep them interested but maybe big enough for a
small DIY type approach. But, you're probably right that without a UL
sticker it would be a tough sell to the typical inspector.

Seasons Greetings; Happy Holidays; Merry Christmas; Happy Hanukkuh; Habari
gani?; Joyeaux Noël; Feliz Navidad; Io, Saturnalia; Bah, Humbug!