Re: Recomendations wanted for outdoor video camera (make/model) and retailer

"Dan Lanciani" <ddl@danlan.*com> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> (Unfortunately, the 9-input version of the MUX16TC--which would be the
> closest--also has its manual link pointed at its spec sheet.)

Darn!  It was a good idea, though.  That's pretty odd that two different
"manual" buttons only point to spec sheets.  I even searched www.archive.org
but couldn't find anything.  Apparently they completely redid their site a
while back - perhaps the manuals got lost in the shuffle.

> If anyone finds the real manual please post; I bought a
> couple as well...

The Ebay site lists only one left!  We are the Muxmen, I guess.  Hopefully
with the three of us owning the same device we'll be able to figure out most
of the device without a manual.  It sure would be nice to have one, though.

--
Bobby G.