Re: New house, need to wire for a network

I had to run some in my last house from the 2nd floor.  I pulled the
baseboards off, cut a hole in the wall, pushed the cat 5 up the wall and
through a box that I mounted in the wall.  There was some work in taking the
baseboards off without them cracking and splitting.

Attic is a good idea too, might be a little warm up there this time of year.
I have to chase some wire to my attic, I am waiting for winter!!!