Re: Pool Valve Control

The units go from about $600-$1100 depending on the brand,
bells/whistles and # gallons your pool has.  Installation is a snap.

It is more than just the direct cost savings though. (The least
expensive systems to operate use liquid chlorine.)

The salt system is much friendlier to your eyes, bathing suits, etc.
than tablets.

Also, the salt system is much better for a plaster/3m/pebbletech
surface.  Resurfacing isn't cheap.

Mitch