Re: Pool Valve Control

In this new pool (I've built a few over the years in other homes), we've
got an auto-filler and a salt system (instead of chlorine).

The autofiller is toilet-technology (float ball and valve in a box in
the ground).  But it works great.

The "chlorination" is done with salt.  Totally cool.  Costs about $10 a
year in "chemicals" -- no chlorine tablets, etc.  Just a bag of salt or so.

I would like to monitor the salt-system though and I'd love to have
temperature and PH monitoring as well.

I guess Hawaii's weather is better than Southern California's!

Any good ideas?

Mitch