Re: Pool Valve Control

Thanks Bruce.  What (if anything) do you do for pool & spa monitoring?
I am a new owner of a house with a pool/spa combo and want to monitor
& control it.  The existing old Jandy based controller is dead and
replacement/repair seems overpriced for an HA guy.  Temperature
monitoring is obviously desired.  I think I would like to monitor the
pump running and the pressure output to avoid running the pump dry
somehow.  I would like to monitor the water level.  I would like to
monitor how much the solar panels are being used, both monitoring the
actuator and the temperature difference between panel input & output.

Monitoring pH and chlorine would be great, but those sensors seem to
be expensive, so that may not be justifiable.

Anything I missed or any advice?