Re: Remote Control Power Switch

Andrew,

Thanks for the very helpful tip.  The X10 equipment arrived and works
fine for the original application, but I might use your advice to run
my VoIP line up here so I don't have to use a wireless phone.

>From reading the article, it seems like a valid application, but it
wasn't immediately apparent exactly what I need to do, but I haven't
really read it carefully yet.

Brian