Re: Remote Control Power Switch

Thanks for all the replies to my original post.

The X10 equipment arrived this morning.  I plugged it in, and it works
fine from the 2nd floor to the basement.  A bit of interference with a
900 mhz phone, but that's no problem.  Unfortunately, I haven't needed
to reset my equipment for a couple of days.  Hopefully, my setup will
have frequent outages so I get to use my new toy.