Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

It's no wonder why you have sooo much free time too trash your competition..

Try spending more time taking care of the few customers that buy from you.

This would probably help your sales more then your current model. Maybe take
a business class in Ethics.

--

Brian Dye