PC Controlled Lighting

Hi

Hopefully I am posting this to the correct forum.  I am a UK resident and
would like a solution for the following:

I have a PC acting as the centre for my Home Theatre - As a little touch I
would like a cheap option to add to the PC so as to control the lighting in
the Home Theatre.

Lighting is currently controlled from a 240v wall switch which controls 3
separate lights in the room.  I also would like to control a small table
lamp which plugs into a conventional wall plug socket.

Thanks in advance

Piers (UK)