Re: PC Controlled Lighting

If you happen to be using Windows XP Media Center Edition, I know that
Homeseer released an X10 compatible add-on for MCE that allows you to
control X10 modules from the comfort of your couch.

Take a look at http://www.homeseer.com/products/software/pi-mce.htm

I have NOT used this myself, but it looks interesting.

DanO