Re: Zon Audio distribution question

THanks! But the problem is A-bus requires both speaker wire as well as
cat5 wire to be passed from controller to each room.My house is already
pre-wired with cat5e and now again passing speaker wire from each zone
to controller is difficult because of the concrete second
floor.Something like ZON will be a ideal system for me because it
requires only cat5e from controller to the in-zone amplifier and
speaker wire from amplifier to speakers.I know there are some A-bus
systems which transmit data using just cat5e but the you only get like
10 watts a zone. I cam across these music servers which has centralized
mp3 disk and can be accessed from any zone using controller but they
look kind of expensive and dont know how efficient they are