Zon Audio distribution question

After doing some searching on web i finally decided that ZON audio
distribution will be right for my house.
Has anybody used it, Any feedback about this system is appreciated. The
ZAC-60 keypad/amplifier costs about $600 each can we replace it any
other amplified keypad, has anybody tried mix and match for zons ZR-98
router? Please reply