Does ANYONE Still Use the CM11A w/ActiveHome?

After I posted my earlier query:

Where Do YOU Go For Your (Daily?) X-10 "Fix"?
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/browse_thread/thread/cd2a7a32ba552f53/2b9cf3be6ff33c33#2b9cf3be6ff33c33>

I actively monitored the SIX sites where I posted. THAT monitoring (and
the accompanying ABYSMAL response to that post) is what led to today's
question.

"Am I the *ONLY* person left using (and satisfied with) the CM11A and
ActiveHome (currently running v1.32 since v1.42D [or v1.41 or v1.40]
wouldn't run properly on my Toshiba Tecra 550CDT P266 laptop
w/Win98SE)?"

Is everyone else running HomeSeer and/or HAL2000 and/or ??? with a
Smarthome 1132?? or an Ocelot or a JDS Stargate or a ??? ?

Where did all the "Frugal Tinkerers" (like me) from ~25+ years ago go?
I would *REALLY* enjoy talking with some of you, but I don't know WHERE
to find you!?!

I'm currently the "Owner/Moderator" of a few Yahoo! Groups (even after
that recent >*UGLY*< upgrade) and I'd GLADLY start up another one for
CM11A/ActiveHome Tinkerers if the interest existed.

Would one of the "pioneers"/"X-10 Old-Timers" please enlighten me? ;)