Re: Media server with RS-232 control?

We aren't quite there yet, but we have the automation side of things very
much covered, and the media control is coming up next. We are deeply into
the media management stuff now, and the next release which will include
these new features (1.4) isn't too far away now. Our product (CQC,
www.charmedquark.com) might be more than you want, since it's a fairly high
end automation product, but it's an option to consider. By the time you got
into it and spun up and whatnot, the media features you want will probably
be ready to come out.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com