Re: ICS help please

Yeah, trying to futz around with PC-to-PC connection sharing is just too
much of a pain in the ass to make it worth anyone's time.

Also consider that most SoHo (Small office/Home office) also have wireless
models.  I've seen them as cheap as $50 (after rebates).  Again, a
no-brainer.  Wireless isn't all it's cracked up to be in many residential
situations.  Many types of construction (new AND old) tend to block or
otherwise degrade the signal strength.  For anytime I'm doing serious work
that requires full bandwidth between devices I always use a wired link.

The only setup help needed comes with the SoHo boxes.  Get one, plug in it's
parts and follow it's step-by-step instructions.  Then it's just a matter of
telling your PCs to use DHCP and rebooting.