Re: 360 degree video real time... interested?

Dave
I imagine hundreds of "claims"...
I would not know if I had done a truely thurough patent search.

I am concerned, however...
This  polar to rectangular has got to be common knowledge art
practice....cartography.
Mirrored balls have been around since the dawn of time, if I get sued; i'll
source Merlin the Magician.

Maybe copyright on software is an issue? but my code is truly mine.

What do you think?