Re: 360 degree video real time... interested?

Thanks Dave
That got me worried again,
What is your def of patent squatting,
How am I limited/affected by this method.

My prototype [thread 3] is motion capture [timestamp is slow ftp issue]
using non optic surfaces @ x10 resolution , it does improve with cam corder
at higher res. giving 3-4 fps w 1.6ghz cpu, ok for me considering intended
applications and that it was VB6. I am bsee not bscs. I'll have it optimized
later.

Ryan

XCam, XCam2, ScanCam, XCam Anywhere, Anaconda
Imager CMOS Sensor
Format 1/3"
Array Size NTSC: 510 X 492
Resolution: 310 TV Lines
Scanning: 2:1 Interlace
Auto Shutter: 1/60 to 1/15,000 sec.
Minimum Illumination: 3 LUX (f1.9)
Operating Temp.: -10C to 40C
Humidity Limits 0 - 95%
Field of View: 60 degrees
Power Required: 12VDC
Water Resistant - do not submerge or place in standing water