Re: replacement windows and alarm contacts

The big problem with magnet venting is that if it get's cold at night and
you need to close the window, you have to remember to disarm/rearm the
security. Perhaps consider alarm screens. Very nice, the window may be full
open and still is protected.

Of course, so many diy's are very cost concious and the screens are not
inexpensive (50 to 100 $).