Re: replacement windows and alarm contacts

I wasn't aware that screen were an option.  Can the security screens be
installed if there are already screens in the window?  The Caddx
contacts that I have been looking at cost around $50 each.  There are
only 5 windows that need to be secured, so any additional cost isn't
that much overall.  Can you point me to somewhere that I can find out
more info about these?  Thanks.