Re: X10 Phase Coupler...

Hi,

I live in a raised-ranch. I live on the Ground floor, and since I'm the only
one in the house that is technically oriented, x10 is just limited to  my
basement appartment, and two lights in my bathroom.  I don't even utilize
all 16 modules on the 'A' housecode.  I use a four prong coupler (model#
4826b)

Louis