X10 Phase Coupler...

Hello All,

I bought a Phase Coupler about a year ago, and it solved the problem of
missed on/off timed events... However, the same x10 modules/switches for
lighting are missing timed events again, and also when I press on/off
buttons on the Palmpad Remote, or on my Firecracker interface software, the
lights/switches don't respond as was the case before I added the Phase
Coupler.  I am wondering, do those phase couplers burn out.  Any clue on
what else might be causing this problem, again!

Thank you!

Louis