Re: Does ANYONE Still Use the CM11A w/ActiveHome?

On 2005-04-13, Charles Sullivan <cwsulliv@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The CM11A works fine with Heyu under Linux/Unix/Mac OSX.

I'm using it that way too.  But honestly I don't use the Linux side of
the home automation much at the moment, since my "smart house" X10
setup is currently down to a single motion detector+light--hardly a
shining example of technology (we're moving soon, so I haven't done
much; maybe in the next house).

-->VPutz