Re: 360 degree video real time... interested?

Seriously well informed responses.
Thank You Very Much.

I'll byte the bit and ask Stefan Gatcher UV Prague what he knows about the
patents etc.
He has ieee documented extensively. I've see some mirrors made at
Neovision.com are relate to UVP.
I am thinking there are / or could be some math differences in how I unwrap
the reflected image.

Can I dispute a patent encompassment by sighting old Cartography art
practice method?
Otherwise could my peanut company just claim bankruptcy and move on?
I feel I can't bare any of this legal foder...the money or the time.

Ryan Witta "z"