Levition Telephone Line Distribution Module Connections

Hi,

Finishing up the rewiring of my house.  Done with cable, network, and
speakers.  Now I need to hook up a single telephone line to a Levition
Telephone Line Distribution Module.  Couple of questions.  I'm using
Cat5e cable and plan on connecting just the blue and white wires to the
demarc.  Leviton wants all of the Cat5 wires punched down.  Is this
necessary?  If not what slots for the blue and white?

Finally, I want to leave the old phone jacks active.  They appear to be
home run back to the demarc because there are six telephone wires
coming out of the house and connected to the demarc.  Can I just add
the Cat5 with the phone cable at the demarc?  Is this gonna mess
anything up?

Thanks in advance.