Re: Open letter to the Moderator fool

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 04:38:02 -0400, "Group Moderator"
<GroupModerator@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>> First of all asshole I am SR. not JR.
>>
>> I won't debate which a**hole you are -- Jr or Sr.

Hey moderator fool.  Hey, dude.  Seems like your getting a life after
all.  Your the schmuck everyone else likes to laugh at.  For a guy
like you, hey, it's a living.  But people aren't just laughing at you
behind your back, but right in your toothless, unshaven, cross-eyed
face.

The way I see it, Robert Bass is always contributing good ideas to
this group.  When was the last time you had anything to say to help
out someone, even though you had lots of chance where you could of.

And, yeah, I'm the dude which started this discussion.  And I'm glad I
did.  If I hadn't, I would of had to by now anyway.

So it's official.  Your a schmuck.  Your a schmuck.  Schmuck, Schmuck,
Schmuck.  And I hear that President Bush is going to declare May 1
Official "The Moderator of this Group is a Schmuck" day and all the
flags will fly at half-mast cuz you got onley half a brain.

'dude