Re: DSS-670 Help Please

On 1/25/2024 1:00 AM, RTS wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 8:44 PM, Andrew Washburn wrote:

>>> If there is nothing wrong with your devices and wiring keep your wired
>>> loops. I always preferred wired zones, but many companies preferred
>>> wireless because it requires much less skill and labor to install.
>>> --
>>> Bob La Londe
>>> CNC Molds N Stuff
>> That makes sense.
>> Thanks.
> If you do opt for the wired replacement..
> make note of the resistance on each zone loop input..
> (that will have to match, whatever new control you install.
> and if the resistors are in the box, it's easy to exchange.)
> Another item to check is the amount of load on the output circuit.
> (Many of the new panels are severely limited compared to older panels..)
> RTS
All the input & suggestions has been "spot on" to help this guy.
I will add one more bit of assistance!!
When you look for a "hardwired" Panel find one that has a
add-on wireless receiver that can be used for a variety of
other STUFF you don't even know about!!

Such as the DSC equipment.   https://www.dsc.com

Good Luck!!

Les

And yes guys, I am still here..................!!  ;-)