DSS-670 Help Please

After 30 years of reliable operation, the keypad connected to our DSS-670 suddenly started flashing one or more lights and beeping randomly. All the keypad lights dimmed. I had to remove power to stop the beeping and flashing.
I replaced the power supply and the battery. I checked that all the buss screws were tight, but after four days. It did it again.
I rechecked everything, but again after four days, it did it again.
Any suggestions?