Re: Well? Wadda Ya Think?

On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:40:50=E2=80=AFPM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> . . . . .=20
> I'm thinkin that after all the years we've been "talking" venting, IN-ven=
ting, guessing, contributing, absorbing, et cetera - ing - - - - we may hav=
e reached the point of having nothing much else in common to say and talk a=
bout here.=20
> .=20
> It's been pretty quiet for a pretty long time and the lapses are getting =
longer and longer. Bob has gone his new way, Rocky has his "new" life. We h=
aven't heard from Les about his current condition yet, Mark is barely part =
of it anymore.=20
> .=20
> I'm still doing what seems like I've been doing my whole life, at this po=
int.=20
> But now, as much as I deny it, even I can see the horizon getting closer =
as I get older and older.=20
> .=20
> Hands aren't as steady as they used to be. Can't stand on or go up and do=
wn a ladder for as long as I used to. My freakin knee hurts like hell at th=
e end of the day - - even if I wrap it. Not many 10 hour days anymore even =
though I keep trying to "push" it. Just don't want to give it up for some r=
eason..=20
> .=20
> Thought I'd be the first to say what I'm guessing everyone might be think=
ing.=20
> So? wadda ya think, old "friends" ?=20
>=20
> Time to tune out and shut it down?

I'd post more but nobody messages any strange issues they are having with a=
 panel...