Well? Wadda Ya Think?

 . . . . .
I'm thinkin that after all the years we've been "talking" venting, IN-venti=
ng, guessing, contributing, absorbing, et cetera - ing - - - - we may have =
reached the point of having nothing much else in common to say and talk abo=
ut here.
.
It's been pretty quiet for a pretty long time and the lapses are getting lo=
nger and longer. Bob has gone his new way, Rocky has his "new" life. We hav=
en't heard from Les about his current condition yet, Mark is barely part of=
 it anymore.
.
I'm still doing what seems like I've been doing my whole life, at this poin=
t.=20
But now, as much as I deny it, even I can see the horizon getting closer as=
 I get older and older.
.
Hands aren't as steady as they used to be. Can't stand on or go up and down=
 a ladder for as long as I used to. My freakin knee hurts like hell at the =
end of the day - - even if I wrap it. Not many 10 hour days anymore even th=
ough I keep trying to "push" it. Just don't want to give it up for some rea=
son..=20
.
Thought I'd be the first to say what I'm guessing everyone might be thinkin=
g.
So? wadda ya think, old "friends" ?=20

Time to tune out and shut it down?