Re: Anyone still sround here??

Not still, but I came back after many years with a question only to find crickets.
Haven't visited since Free Agent was the reader, that died, but I always enjoyed the picking on Bass.
At 60 I'm still going but very slowly these days. I missed the comradery and it looks like I waited too long.
Anyway thanks for you regular guys - I learned alot over the years from all of you !
 - Jerry