Re: Anyone still sround here??

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 3:35:21=E2=80=AFPM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 5/23/2023 2:21 PM, Petem wrote:=20
> > Missing the good old days of Bass trying to sell his stuff on the group=
 and every one was helping the poster so that he would not have an easy sel=
l..=20
> >=20
> > Been so long!=20
> >=20
> > now retired and living a good life with the wife kids and the 7 (soon t=
o be 8) grand kids!=20
> >=20
> > Pierre
> I make big pieces of metal into little pieces of metal.=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Bob La Londe=20
> CNC Molds N Stuff=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> www.avg.com

Yeah, I've tried to rationalize that a number of times. If you don't consid=
er the labor and machinery costs, drilling holes into and making a big piec=
e of metal a smaller lighter piece of metal seems to be counter intuitive t=
o charge money for that. I mean, if you added the labor and machinery cost =
and made it BIGGER, it would seem more acceptable some how. =20
I'm thinking that the new advancements in 3D printers just might do that th=
ough - - - -  Right?
Now you can REALLY charge a lot.=20
Now your making something out of nothing. 8->