Re: Story

On 10/18/2022 8:20 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Get creative.  Stop rehashing old themes or...

Oh heck. I realized two seconds after I hit send that I missed a huge
opportunity for a discordant reality moment in FLASH POINT.

If instead of, "Mr President the bugs on Dr McEvil's space station are
working,"  I had written, "Mr President.  System 4 just went live on Dr
McEvil's space station," I would have felt so clever with myself.

Suspension of disbelief has been suspended.

www.avg.com