Re: Story

On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 3:57:21 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 10/18/2022 8:20 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:=20
> > Get creative.  Stop rehashing old themes or...=20
> >
> Oh heck. I realized two seconds after I hit send that I missed a huge=20
> opportunity for a discordant reality moment in FLASH POINT.=20
>=20
> If instead of, "Mr President the bugs on Dr McEvil's space station are=20
> working," I had written, "Mr President. System 4 just went live on Dr=20
> McEvil's space station," I would have felt so clever with myself.=20
>=20
> Suspension of disbelief has been suspended.
> --=20
> www.avg.com
Hey Bob,=20
Sorry I haven't been participating in the "Story" Just been too busy with b=
usiness the holiday coming up ( short week)  and getting ready to go deer /=
 coyote hunting. So, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. this week and Fri, Sat, Sun=
, Mon. Next week no work. That's a long time to hope that nothing goes awry=
. =20
.
Trying to get all the detail service done and hope there's no "emergencies"=
 while I'm away.
I have someone on call but I hate for anyone else to "touch my stuff".=20
.
Obviously my posts will be sparse the next couple of weeks. Not enough time=
 to be "creative".
.=20
However, I must say again, that your show of creative writing has REALLY im=
pressed me a lot. You've never given a hint that you had that talent.=20
.
However, since (as you say) you can't do "everything"  all at once, maybe w=
hen you finally decide to slow down enterprise-wise, you can write your mem=
oirs from the point of view of an octogenarian, make a fortune in royalties=
, and leave it all to your heirs or - - - -=20
If you're anything like me, rather to someone who may do something a little=
 more worthwhile with it, like the NRA or Bass Fishing Club of America or s=
ome such.