Re: SooooOOOOOOOOOO ?

My point was just that we should not be judgemental about how people
choose to observe memorial day or look for reasons to be offended by it.
  There is nothing wrong with the little old lady thanking somebody she
thought might be a living vet, and there is nothing wrong with having a
backyard BBQ.  Just so long as you remember those who died so you could.

https://www.avg.com