Re: Check in

On 5/15/2020 10:35 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 5/14/2020 8:16 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> On 5/14/2020 6:41 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>>
>>> On 5/14/2020 1:30 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>>  > On 5/14/2020 3:22 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>>  >> On 5/14/2020 12:20 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>>  >>> On 5/14/2020 9:56 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>>  >>>> On 5/14/2020 10:20 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>>  >>>>> On 5/12/2020 5:13 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>>  >>>>>> On 5/11/2020 10:58 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>>>  >>>>>>> On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 8:58:18 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe
>>> wrote:
>>>  >>>>>>>> On 4/4/2020 1:47 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>>>  >>>>>>>>> Hey!
>>>  >>>>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>>>> How's everybody doing?
>>>  >>>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>>> I had a gnat fly in my mouth the other day.  He tasted like
>>> mosquito
>>>  >>>>>>>> repellent.
>>>  >>>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>>> HACK!  HACK!  HACK!
>>>  >>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>> Let's see now -----
>>>  >>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>> If you had a choice between eating a gnat that tasted like
>>> mosquito repellent and a green horse fly that tasted like horseshit
>>>  >>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>> Which would you choose?
>>>  >>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>> Sorry Bob, I just couldn't resist
>>>  >>>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>> Jim,  Your resistance was futile..................
>>>  >>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>> Oh and Bob, think about it!! There has to be another choice.
>>> Not!!
>>>  >>>>>>
>>>  >>>>>> ROFLOL
>>>  >>>>>
>>>  >>>>>
>>>  >>>>> My place is surrounded by citrus and alfalfa, so gnats are a
>>> regular hazard.  Mosquitos for some reason not so much.  Several of
>>> my neighbors have horses as well, but no horse flies either.  Never
>>> heard of a green horse fly, but we have a big black one that I see
>>> out on the river fairly often in the summer time.  They will but a
>>> nasty bite on you, and are hard to hit with anything.  One anglers I
>>> used to knew kept a badminton racket in his boat for taking them out.
>>>  >>>>>
>>>  >>>>> Anyway, not the first gnat I've wound up eating or spitting
>>> out. Just the first one that tasted like deet.  FYI:  Mosquito
>>> repellent seems to have no affect on them.  I tried back when I first
>>> moved to this place back in 2005/06.
>>>  >>>>
>>>  >>>> Many Many years ago when I was the Maintenance Supervisor for a
>>> Plastic
>>>  >>>> Extrusion Company I had a very small office near the shop.
>>>  >>>> (maybe 11' x 9')  One summer there was this standard housefly
>>> that got
>>>  >>>> into the office.  Since he was young he was very fast and I
>>> could not
> [...]

Bob, I so very sorry that I am such a BAD influence on you.  Now that
will bother me tonight when I place my head on the pillow.  Sadly I
might postpone by going to sleep for a period of time as a result. The
time delay may be equal to the time it takes a .177 caliber 10.65 grain
copper plated dome to move 132 yards @ 940-950 FPS. + or -   :-)

Hope your weekend dreams are good!!

Les